CureZone   Log On   Join
Concerned about my unusual yeast reaction

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
jasmine75 Views: 1,728
Published: 11 years ago

Concerned about my unusual yeast reaction

Let me first say that I am only just beginning this protocol toward alkalinity one step at a time and just recently came upon this information. I first started on the ACV site and started taking 2-4 tbsp a day. My vaginal excretions became less curd like and became more like mucous and I started to experience burning. It also started becoming difficult to tolerate in my stomach. I was also having a lot of other side affects such as constipation, bloating and gas, excessive acne, and experienced a terrible vaginal odor. So I thought maybe I don't have enough alkalinity or bicarbonates to handle the ACV and I stopped it completely. Then I found more information and started taking one lime mixed with 1/4 tsp baking soda and a pinch of epsom salts. I've been doing this once or twice a day. Then I found the detox bath instructions. I have been using hydrogen peroxide (1 quart), epsom salts (1 lb) and baking soda 3-5 cups. After the second bath the curd like environment returned and became a full blown yeast infection. Normally I guess I have an ongoing yeast infection but doesn't usually itch and get sore. Now I have all the symptoms. My guess is the baking soda but why would it be causing this. Others have mentioned baking soda curing the yeast. I get so frustrated when I feel my body does the opposite of what everyone else raves has helped them.

Now I have read in depth about the alkaline drink and am going to be starting this. I've known that PH balance and acidity is a huge factor and maybe even THE factor in my fibromyalgia and then it perpetuates the yeast. But I have had difficulty sticking to diets due to "drug-like" cravings and haven't been able to tolerate calcium and other minerals because they cause me INSANE constipation. It was interesting that the ACV did seem to help with sugar cravings. I'm am excited to see if I can get calcium from the pickling lime and use the epsom salts to help with the constipation. I have read a ton of ML's posts and others questions but haven't come across this in my readings. I am curious what your take on the fact that my body is reacting the way it is with the yeast. Is this just a detox reaction or is something exacerating the yeast.

Thank you in advance and thank you for the wealth of information you give us on here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)