CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Epsom salts does more than clear out the bowels

Paul DeGaul Views: 1,991
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,466,152

Re: Epsom salts does more than clear out the bowels

Yes, JM, the epsoms are not to be skipped. I'll admit that I used to do that. Live and learn. I'm a big believer now based upon evidence. I'd say "hard" evidence, but hehe, it was all cholesterol stones. Soft hard evidence, shall we say?

Wow, so you detected the pesticides in you? I know a woman whose life was ruined from spraying that stuff in a greenhouse. It's great that you know the symptoms of when it's coming out. And it's GREAT to know that we have a way to get it out. It figures, doesn't it, that the liver, the great detoxifier, would store that if it got jammed up and unable to elmininate it fully?

Do you do any wheatgrass juice? I've added that for about the last month, just doing 1-2 oz in the morning. It's potent stuff, but I'm not remembering all of the detox effects it might have for the liver. I'm sure it affects the liver. It sure affects the parasites.

I buy from a guy who guzzles 12 oz at a time! That would make most people puke their guts out and want to die. It really is potent and the guy must have pretty clean innards to get away with that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)