CureZone   Log On   Join
Is garlic a step up from fish odor or is it just oscillating with no improvement?

AfteraStorm Views: 1,179
Published: 11 years ago

Is garlic a step up from fish odor or is it just oscillating with no improvement?

I've started a new regime which you can see by googling my posts. It seems to be working well. Recently people have been chatting to me up close and soliciting my company.
Girls have been more friendly, flirting again, and generally things have been better. Still a long way to go cos I'm ultra-paranoid. It's not in my head cos in the past I've been told I smell more than once. Two people have asked me why do I like garlic so much when I include NONE in my diet, and watch the choline too.

I've noticed the fish/fecal/egg odor and been gone for a week or more and replaced by mild garlic which is only noticable when I smell myself hard and doesn't stick on my clothes too much.

-Apart from Ozone and h202,

I have also been eating lots of: Pineapple, limes, lemons,
brushing with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , bathing in black tea. Imperial Leather soap seems to work for me but other suggestions are recommended. Got a 1 percent H202 spray and a black tea spray.

So I honestly dont know how bad things are now. I guess you guys understand the paranoia.

I am giving this information out with no proof, back-ups, freely, for what it's worth. It is up to you to follow up with your own research or ignore it as you wish. Do not expect me to give you a thousand links or defend this. I do not claim this is a cure, it just is working fairly well for me.

I am happy to answer questions, and it should be obvious to all but the most twisted and paranoid that I am not selling anything.

So the main question is: Is the garlic smell a step up, or is the oscillation random?

Peace, Strength, Good Luck to all...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.393 sec, (1)