CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about second-hand cigarette smoke

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
spudlydoo Views: 6,276
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,465,141

Re: Question about second-hand cigarette smoke

lol, V that was some good writing. I lost any belief I had with the medical profession when I was told to put anyone who smoked, in the last 2 years of their life, as a smoking related death, on the reams of paperwork required when I did a post mortem. I said that I was not comfortable with this as it was lying, if the person met a violent end, was killed in a car accident or work accident, drowned etc, this was not a smoking related death. I was basically told to just do what I was told to do or lose my job. So whether a person smoked regularly, or smoked one cig in the last 2 years of their life, they became a smoking related death statistic. Talk about damn lies and statistics.....

Anyway , I now take all smoking related information, including the 'second hand smoke' theory, with a grain of salt.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)