CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: List of cigarette additives - geez louise

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
summerhaunt Views: 6,531
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,464,980

Re: List of cigarette additives - geez louise

Makes me wonder now if what people are cleansing out with the cream of tartar is NOT the nicotine, but any of the kazillion other additives. I wonder if that smell in the urine or sweat from ex-smokers who do detox cleanses in general is NOT the nicotine but the additives that they'd become used to associating as the "cigarette smell." I don't believe nicotine itself is bad. And as Trapper has pointed out, it does have healthy benefits. It really must be the additives that make me so ill.

Trapper, you asked how I knew it wasn't psychological. As I mentioned above, without even knowing someone had been there smoking, I'd get sick in the very specific ways that I get sick when I know I've been exposed to cigarette smoke. And, yes, it is always later confirmed that so-and-so was there before I came along. Those unknown smokers had left something in that environment that I entered (like a room or a car) that was making me sick. It's like a blind study ... expose someone to a contaminant without their knowledge and see if they get sick. I do every time.

Anyhow, I think starting this weekend I'm going to try the cream of tartar and orange juice and see if it helps to detox anything. I'll try to be very objective with my observations.

P.S. Trapper, thanks for the scriptures!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)