CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: List of cigarette additives - geez louise

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
High on Water Views: 6,143
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,464,966

Re: List of cigarette additives - geez louise

Must I think about that? "Ewwwwwwwwwwww" (in my best Ernest P. Worrell voice)

Actually, what it actually does for me is

ACTUALLY (did I say that again?)

sigh, when I really contemplate EVERYTHING our bodies have to deal with in this world, not just cigarette smoke, it's a true wonder any of us survive at all.

It ACTUALLY reaffirms, (at least to me), that there MUST be a God out there. And that He just wants us to see JUST HOW BAD it CAN get. And that it HAS! And I really hate to even contemplate it, but we surely must, huh? To make us (at least TRY) to do the best we're able - (but how, without stressing out about it?) Stress kills, too!

BUT, I also know that I will someday, someday, get to experience a world that God has created that man has NOT messed up.

How do I know?

Because I have asked for it. So, SOME day, He will say "yes". SOME day. Forever is a long time. It might be 10,000 lives from now, lol, but SOME day WILL come! lol

Supplementing with iodine has only given me a "glimpse" into that eventuality. (is that even a word?) lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)