CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flush if having pain?

t_montreal Views: 854
Published: 10 years ago

Liver Flush if having pain?

Hi All,

I'm going to ask this question to anyone who may know the answer, as I know we have lots of great people here with insight..

I've been having pretty terrible nights lately- can't sleep until 2am, mostly because I'm in terrible pain. I've been doing the coffee enemas daily, and castor oil packs, somtimes on my liver but mostly on my sprained (or badly recovered!) ankle. My eating has fluctuated, but am trying to stick to fruit/veggies/beans and some roasted rice.

I didn't sleep last night because everything hurt like hell. If I walk even a bit, I set myself up for two days of pain in my legs, ankles and back. I know there's a lot going on, but hydrotherapy, hot/cold showers and the CE's are not enough right now. I am thinking the pain is detox or something, but with me it could be anything!

Can I do a Liver Flush tonight?

I pretty much have one bm a day on my own, plus whatever I get out with the enema. I was doing a Colon Cleanse until I ran out of stuff, so in the last two days have been taking what I have left of Int.Formula #3. I will get more supplies this weekend and/or order from Uny and start a really thorough bowel cleanse.

Thank you for any help and advice:)

T.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)