CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for Unyquity...

t_montreal Views: 997
Published: 10 years ago

Question for Unyquity...

Hi Uny,

I hope you are doing well:) I know you are most likely swamped, but I would like to follow up on an e-mail that I sent a bit ago concerning my situation.

I would just like to know what herbs I could purchase from you, specifically for pain in general, for the healing of the ankle sprain, and anything else you believe may be useful at this time. Also, how shipping would work/what the costs would be, since I am now in Canada. I was thinking perhaps a friend visiting next week could help me by bringing in stuff with him, but I am not sure that gives us enough time to get an order placed/shipped:)

I really want to do the IP, but I don't see how at the moment. It's the financial/physical concerns. I am hoping to at the very least go raw again for a few weeks, while continuing castor oil packs and CE's and whatever else you can recommend for the gut/ankle/fibromyalgia pain.

It's really the pain that keeps me in this place. I can spend all day 'fixing' what's wrong, but the pain, from whatever source (physical which leads to emotional and vice versa) has just been crippling. If I can get it under control, I can most likely keep myself from slipping into unhealthy habits and find some way to get it together enough to do the IP, like I surely need to:)

Thank you so much for your time, and for creating this wonderful forum.

Love,

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)