CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Maybe reincarnation is too strong of a word?

rudenski Views: 2,186
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,463,993

Re: Maybe reincarnation is too strong of a word?

There is a wonderful lady from Pennsylvania who told me that the breath of everything that has life is God... so the breath running through you...me... "him and her" ... and more... horses.... birds... I add now... even the grasshopper as it sings... even wild roses... growing wild in montana... or in texas... or france and even spain... they are all fed life by one breath... by one heart... in one organism... that is the earth... then more... through every life in the whole darned universe...

This wise lady said it was important... if we want to hear the breath of God... to be still... be quiet... let our own internal dialogue calm down long enough to hear our own breath... then calmer still... to hear the breath in our lungs...leave our lungs... move into the the air...enter her horses lungs....leave her horses lungs... and on and on...
The breath of life is the thread that binds me to you...and you to me... and every living thing...

When we are kind to a grasshopper... that lands in the seat of our car... instead of crushing it under our feet... instead of using our life to support useless wars... what if every soldier and every car... would one day just be still... the soldier would hear the breath of her enemy and realize that he was God... put away their M-16 and A.K 47... what if we opened the window and let the grasshopper go///and then on this day that God has made...this earth would begin to look like heaven... the next driver would slow down... then stop....to let a butterfly flutter on by... and one fine day... the honking horns and the honking geese would all be tied to the same breath of life...

It all starts with being still... breathing out this world's ills... and breathing in deep down... the very essence of God... until........... our stomachs bulge out... Hold it in for a moment... and you might hear a host of angels sing... breathe out the orchestra of heaven... breathe in/// our breath fires up the band... breathe out and hear the ocean waves breaking on the bay... and in...a giant gull goes gliding by... breathe in out all of these and more... until everything that has breath has sung her song... sings... from the shore to shore and on and on... until we all join in to sing along... a million billion voices... but one voice... one breath... the river of life runs through... you and me... "him and her" and it will go on if you are still or not... but instead of praying one morning... be still///

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)