CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MS-like symptoms... how long until they go away?

mom2TnE Views: 8,594
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,463,342

Re: MS-like symptoms... how long until they go away?

You can search my old posts... the MS possibility is a very scary thing to face. I was a wreck when I went through it. I too saw two neuro's, had nerve tests on my arms, had xrays, catscans, ekgs, etc.

Some days are good. Some days are still very bad. I wish I could tell you that today (5 months post) I feel great. I dont. But I have had great days. And I have had fun with my kids again. I have laughed and played, and enjoyed time, and let go of the thought that I was surely dying.

This whole thing is a journey. I am not sure when it will end. I dont have near as much of the tingling/numbness anymore. Just when I sleep. But I do still have the achyness in my muscles sometimes. It has not been as bad as it was then in awhile.

My main complaint this last few weeks is the shakiness and also the headaches. If I could get rid of the headaches I think I could think alot clearer. (I have had migraines before Mirena but they are at an alltime terrible now).

Take care of yourself. Best of luck. My only advice would be to take control of your life as much as you can, dont let this darn thing control you, and embrace the good days and forget the bad ones.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.438 sec, (1)