CureZone   Log On   Join
swollen gums with OP

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
cinnamonn Views: 23,977
Published: 12 years ago

swollen gums with OP

Hi,

I've been oil pulling for about a month now
(Before I begin let me tell you, I'm hooked for life!)

I have candida issues and the first 2`3 times that I oil pulled with coconut oil, the healing reaction was so bad I was literally knocked out for a few hours after OP. I always wondered if that kind of strong reaction in the beginning was normal.

And then my gums were so swollen for a few days it hurt really bad. I could not even close my mouth coz the the gums of the wisom tooth at the back touched each other if I did. I waited it out assuming it was just another healing reaction.

The first few days were the worst (I would have run to the dentist if I didn't know better) but the problem is that ever since my gums are always sore, esp more so after OP.
I know for sure this is a healing reaction of sorts because the soreness noticeably lessens after I have something to eat (coz I OP on empty stomach)

I've noticed many positive aspects of OP but I seem to detox too aggressively perhaps? I never had gum problems before and this has been going on for a month now and I'm concerned. Also, I go through the pain everyday.....

Am I doing something wrong or is it something normal??
Oh, I OP with olive oil and sometimes sunflower oil.
I do it every morning and wish I could do it twice a day but whenever I do that the gum gets really swollen so I don't. I like fasting but with OP I have to eat to keep the pain at bay.

Thanks for listening to my story. Any answers would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)