CureZone   Log On   Join
more

rudenski Views: 4,224
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,454,685

more

Sometimes I get the blues and want to go home...

If anyone is looking for answers for life's meaning, when they have experienced great loss, I say get back into the game.
I lost a wife and three children to divorce and then a second to suicide by alcohol. I am not sure which is worse? I've broken my neck three times... and I can flat out tell you that breaking my neck is much easier than losing someone you love... I went through clinical Depression for a year for the first loss and I am sad for my second but I just threw myself into helping others to keep my Depression at bay.

I still feel sad about it all but I started volunteering and it helps.There is a universal law of giving and receiving. Helping others makes the separation not so bad. Oh... I know you think there is nothing left for you to offer this world... but you are alive... so you still have some lessons to learn.... and life to share. .. You have a whole lifetime of experiences that could help others and in return... help yourself. Find a way to volunteer in your community and you may find friends too.

I have died before and gone to the light... and come back... It is good there... but you are here. Angels talk to me sometimes... One told me that you are very loved and not be sad... All the tears and sorrow will be gone one day... but the love you gave and the love you receive will never ever go away... so give love... even when you don't feel loved///

Smile... when you see another who needs a smile... and you get to keep that smile... Laugh... because laughter is the breath of life... "We are only in this world for a little while... We might as well do what makes us smile..." and smile even when we don't feel like smiling smile through the tears... and even when you don't feel like laughing... laugh joyously as laughter is the best medicine of all...

Fake it til you make it... It has helped me...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)