CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Willow- no gallbladder

Paul DeGaul Views: 2,439
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,461,316

Re: Willow- no gallbladder

Good work to remove the amalgam, Willow. Don't go too fast if you can help it because that might make you sick for a while. A good dentist will know how to stop most of the metal from getting back into your system, but it's impossible to not have some go back into circulation. Chelate during that time if you can.

I never knew until that *last* Amalgam was removed that I had a buzzing going on in my head, almost like an electrical buzz from an electric motor. It was just "normal" by that time, so I never noticed it. After it stopped I noticed that it had been there.

They removed the ones with the most electrical output first, so I was surprised that the small one that was removed last was still producing quite a buzz or hum.

The people who do this to us are m*o*o*ns. That's the only word that can describe them. They're smart, but they're m*o*o*ns. They have a mental defect that stops them from feeling anything so they don't sense the damage they are inflicting and the danger of working with that stuff.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)