CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine in my Eye!

HennaHead Views: 20,071
Published: 11 years ago

Iodine in my Eye!

I've used it for 3 years now, so know to be careful, but accidents do happen.
Eye History: I'm legally blind without glasses. I had a major eye infection in my right eye 4 years ago from makeup. Stopped wearing it. Have lost some more vision in my right eye since the infection. Lately, I've been fighting fog affect in my right eye.

I was painting my shoulder with 5% Lugol's becuase I had 2 knots come up on my shoulder where I was badly sunburned on Mother's Day this year. The brush flicked the Iodine into the inner corner of my right eye. I lingered a bit before I washed it so lets say it started burning immediately. My eye got super dry. I added Cataract Care by Similasen and it did very little for the burning. I went to bed and it still stung a little the next day. It's two days later and the fog has lifted by at least 50% by my calculations. I can still see, little dry but I was worried there for a while.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.218 sec, (1)