CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need some tips about candida leaky gut and red skin dots .

blackswan Views: 30,583
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,460,921

Re: need some tips about candida leaky gut and red skin dots .

Hi Fredrik,

I really idetify with your story. it's a very difficult and lonely situ to be in.

I would just like to say that stress is a big factor in illnesses like this - do you have any sadness, unfinishes business that upsets you, maybe a hatred for someone, bad childhood experiences etc? learn how to meditate and relax and never over exert yourself. give yourself time everyday to clear your mind and think about the things that are good in your life and do not worry about your weight. you will heal and then you weight will natuarally even out. when you stopped smoking weed did this make you feel stressed? people often smoke it to feel less stressed and chilled but when you stop you feel worse and it aggrevates your health. anxiety can set in.
do not do lots of cardio but do stretching in the mornings as this helps your liver detox as it works hardest at night. you could try a gentle type of yoga, thai chi, y-dan...free videos on youtube. Chinese medicine is very simple and if youre like me, you will get over whelmed by seeing practitioners that give you lots of expensive supplements. There are simpler more natural ways and you can use herbs to help you. Acupuncture and chinese medicine may be the answer for you...or you can try a herbal forum. Also, you could try a book called Healing with Whole Foods by Paul Pitchford for some nourishing recipes. Do not eat too much raw salads and veg as they chill your liver. lightly cooked is best. avoid cold foods and drinks....make organic herbal teas and drink lots of warm water with lemon and celtic Sea Salt esp on rising to hydrate you throughly.

For me, I have recently found that all the things I was taking, expensive vitamins etc are just not getting to the route cause of my problems. I've had so many test and spent thousands of pounds.
My liver is getting more and more congested the more supplements i take and in turn your other organs will not function. what you need good wholesome foods esp broths and stews but see what you can tollerate and do it slowly. eat small amounts and often. relax and chew when you eat. try eating lots of in season fruits but on a empty stomach only and avoid anything fatty including avocado, olive oil...lean meats only. you may be ok with a little coconut oil to cook with but test yourself to see how you feel after. your liver will not cope with fats right now.

these are just a few things i put into practice on a daily basis and i'm improving a lot. there are different ways of getting rid of candida. for me eating 500g natural organic yougurt a day has done the trick but you may need to do something like wild oregano oil with olive leaf....you can find it on some forums here. some people prefer taking supplements like three-lac but its expensive and it didnt work for me.

I would love to chat some more with you as i have similar problems but there is a way out! best wishes, j x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)