Had the Dr. squeeze me in and remove the mirena. Once I figured out it could be the cause of some, if not all of my symptoms, I couldn't wait another day. The Dr. seems a little skeptical, as to if it really is the cause. She seemed more than willing to remove it and be sure. Haven't had any cramping or bleeding yet. I am hoping for the best and will keep everyone posted. My Dr. said come back in 2-3 months if symptoms don't improve and we'll go from there. Thanks again for all the posts. I never would have put 2n2 together, if not for all you gals sharing your stories!