CureZone   Log On   Join
Sorry I can't take your call at the moment... I got coffee up my a#$

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup
Dr. Christopher’s Hawthorn Berry Syrup. Considered by many ...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup
Dr. Christopher’s Hawthorn Berry Syrup. Considered by many ...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

t_montreal Views: 2,002
Published: 10 years ago

Sorry I can't take your call at the moment... I got coffee up my a#$

(Be warned, I swear in this post, just a little. Uny may edit if she deems necessary, lol!)

So,

I decided to start doing the freakin' coffee enemas....I have to say, I have been sooo toxic and brain fogged, that for some reason, this verrryyyy simple procedure seemed like 8th grade calculus to me:) And even though Uny recommended them for me to do WEEKS AGO....I just got around to them yesterday. Why? 'Cause frankly, I was tired of feeling like crap! So, as Uny so eloquently says..

ONWARD!

In the last week, I was just having severe pain. In my head and neck. Then my neck and sinuses. Then my lower back and kidneys. Finally spent one night two days ago with some sort of blockage in my gut, thinking I would end up in the ER from pain. I did see a doc twice, was diagnosed with sinusitis, and 'whatever stress is agravating the fibro and IBS.' GREAT.

So yesterday, I said, f*** it. I am doing a coffee enema. I ended up taking a four hour treck to the pharmacy (four hours because it was Sunday, and in Tucson, the buses are crazy slow and erratic) I figured since I was baking in the midday sun ANYWAY, might as well stop at Whole Foods and use my last few bucks on some light roasted organic coffee. And what the hell.. THIS time, instead of drinking it (like I have been lately to make myself feel better) I'm actually gonna do what Uny suggested, and yes folks- put it up my bum!!!

So I did. 4 times to be exact. I did one back to back (2 cups and 2 cups) yesterday evening, and one this late morning. The first time, I did it after a long awaited BM (hadn't pooped in a day and a half because of some sort of intense blockage)...and I swear I was counting the minutes until I could expel the stuff! I was looking at my clock going ok, 15 more minutes, 14 more minutes, I can do this....for some reason, I just wanted to let it all out! I tried to read, I sang some songs, I told myself jokes, but lemme tell ya, this was a lesson in keeping cool..

So I expelled that and the second fill was not easier ( I should mention that I used 2 tbsp coffee for this enema) and I found midway that I HAD to roll over to my right side in order to keep it in. I figured something was better than nothing:) That went better for me, and I expelled. Now, for the rest of the evening...I had GAS. A LOT. I figured with all the retention and waste still possibly in my colon, this was normal. I have to say it was uncomfortable, but the calm and kind of happier feeling I felt after the enema made me feel that I had done some good for myself, so it was okay:)

What was cool also was that I had some more energy afterwards, but not crazy energy...I was still tired, but I WANTED to make myself juice, which I have to say- RARELY happens. I usually MAKE myself make juice, as the idea of it is nice, and I know my body craves it- but the energy factor gets in the way. So I had some raw veggies and juice. I felt somewhat better. I am still working on not eating late at night...which is a whole other issue, so a few hours later I did end up at the fridge- but that is another post:)

So, THIS MORNING. I got up, not feeling great, because I ate late. Granted. I had some INT. formula #2. I drank a lot of water. I made a liver flush. Then, I did a pre-rinse enema, and a lot of stuff came out, no doubt due to the Int. Formlua #1 that I took last night that is finally kicking in:) I then did another back to back CE, this time using 4tbsp coffee. Again, I got a lot out. This time, it was MUCH easier to hold the solution, and with the first fill, I probably only held it 10 min, since I had a sense that my colon REALLY wanted to release, and BOY did it! I held the second fill about 15 min. I took another dose of #2 afterwards. I found that while I am doing the enemas, my sense of humour starts coming back, which is HUGE for me, because when I am ill, I can't even be funny:(
And for a comedian, that is not a good thing!

So far, I feel pretty good. I am still kinda tired, and still having pain in my back, but again, I am sure so much is happening in my body. I definitely released a lot of stuff:) I haven't had any juice or food yet, so am probably needing that too. I am now going to do some hot/cold hydrotherapy for my ankle, and then start the craziness of packing, since I am heading back home tomorrow morning!

What I realized is this...( as my grandest realizations seem to happen while I am pooping!!!):

If I am going to spend most of my time 'fixing' what is wrong with me, which is what I normally do in the course of a day, because I have so many physical issues--- I might as well be DOING things that are going to help me get well enough to do the IP. Like seriously, this may sound silly, and like DUH! to some- but I cannot express loudly enough how much toxicity can affect one's brain and ability to reason, comprehend and function...and it becomes a cycle of feeling like crap, medicating the feeling, or postponing healing, in a myriad of ways- and then never truly getting out of the cycle.

So, long story short: the phone rang while I was doing my last fill of the Coffee-Enema before, and I thought, well, if it's for me I'll just be honest and tell my roomate:

"I'm sorry hon, tell them I will call them back in half an hour, 'cause I have coffee up my ass right now"

LOL

;)

Luv,T.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (3)