CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to rid your self of fecal odor and BB

seeviper Views: 18,123
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,453,474

Re: How to rid your self of fecal odor and BB

Geeze is there any way I can get emailed when someone replies to one of my posts... or else i totally forget I ever posted on this forum. anyway found i'm h pylori free.. the blood test also checked liver function and a bunch of other stuff .. other than 147 blood pressure it turned out cool. I have Epsom Salt & grapefruit just chillin I think I'll finally do that Liver Flush anyway

I have tried chlorophyll in pill form and I did not have breath odor for a little while, then it stopped working - but it kept on working for foot odor thats for sure. I will look into chlorella , I'm just so broke right now theres so many things I wanna buy to try, doctors I wanna see, it will all just have to wait til a better time. Bowel movements are better now with reflux medication but it also makes me a bit constipated :( I have half a bottle of zymex II I wanna finish but is that enough of a digestive enzyme to be taking I dont know

a good friend of mine just got out of jail, i really wanna visit him but scared to talk face to face with him becuz of bb.. and there is this girl who supposedly likes me (its been a while haha) so I'm so scared of what will happen when she finally realizes I have a problem. Although I can smell my own bad breath , if this girl hasn't noticed it yet then I guess it is not as bad as I'm making it out to be. I dunno, so confusing.

anyway LPN thanks for sharing all that you do, and yes I am determined to one day be able to post here what rid me of my odor problems (breath & scalp).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.688 sec, (1)