CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting shots while fasting

cari410 Views: 11,826
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,457,569

Re: Getting shots while fasting

Chris,

Thank you for your long and very informative posting. I can see some truth in what you say, but I still believe in the efficacy of vaccinations, perhaps one day I wont, but for now I will still hold to what I learned in pre-med bio. Anyway, thank you for sharing that information and for your time. I will definitely take this all in consideration. Also, the reason why I said that it probably was not a good idea to take vaccinations while fasting is that sometimes people develop some reactions to the vaccination (headaches, fatigue and nausea) and in case you are one of those people it might be too much of strain if you are already in middle of healing crisis. So having these two things happen simultaneously might be too much for a someone to handle. I don't think nothing serious will happen, but will definitively be uncomfortable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)