Re: Is this a good combination?

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Charly Views: 1,152
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,457,506

Re: Is this a good combination?

I'm not treating parasites. I do a lot of things in between purgeing for parasites 2 times year. I believe in making an unwelcome envirement for them daily, and rotate many protocols.

Over 5 years ago my sister got sick, and attended David Frahm's 8 day lodge session at Health Quarters in Colorado. She had parasites really bad along with some other things. To be supportative I changed my diet and lifestyle with her, and grew to love it. I do all of the things he recommends to avoid or cure disease. His wife, Anne Frahm cured her incureable cancer in 5 weeks and he teaches the things she learned from a natural doctor. You can read about it on the internet. Since learning what Dave teaches (He became a ND and Master Herbalist among other things) I have read numerous books on the subject of natural health.

I haven't been sick with a cold or the flu or anything for that matter in 5 1/2 years, since I started doing health things, like walking every day, rebounding, dry skin brushing, yoga, juice fasting twice a year, colon cleanses, seasonal liver flushes, herbal parasite purges 2 times a year, to name some of the things I do. Among other healthy foods, I eat 6 to 10 fruits and vegetables a day, no whites or refined foods, no junk food - a really good diet.

I appreciate your input - thank you! ;)

Charly

PS On 2nd thought I guess ii am always treating for parasites! Just in case....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)