CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Prince Charmings and Stuff...a comedy;)

t_montreal Views: 2,498
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,457,517

Re: Prince Charmings and Stuff...a comedy;)

Hi:)

Well...well is a broad statement, let's say I'm on a contstant learnng curve? Oy! I crashed a few days ago as we all know, and ended up with a sinus infection, or something or other that's causing severe pain in my neck and back. Then I ate mexican a few days in a row...let's just say I don't remember yesterday:( So I've been raw the last two days and have spent a lot of time in bed. Thinking, trying to be reasonable about what is happening...

I have changed my flight for next week, and am still in the same boat in many respects....all I can say is that is takes one tiny little thing to make me soo happy. That's probably the biggest lesson I have to hold onto right now. I'm hoping it will be a metaphor I can use for my body, and for making progress:)

But yeah, I am so ready to be well:) I want to be clear headed and sane and happy and funny more than bleeping ill!!! I just wish I knew how this was all going to manifest...

T.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)