CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body odor and those little flies

Views: 11,647
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,454,188

Re: Body odor and those little flies

To LPN12345 I totally am with you and no matter what non believers say God is real. I almost died at age 4 from a ashma attack and my mom was very worried about me and I knew God would heal me I had that feeling and he did here I am today 28 years old alive and healthy as can be now someone tell me that was not God. I was once a sick child in a hospital and now I'm a healthy adult. Lol I know God is real and no matter what people say they can't take that away from me. I am not angry just saddend when I see non believers post those kind of messages because I"m not sad for me but for them beucase with that kind of attitude they will always have issues in their life then wonder why? Well if you are not giving God the one that created you a chance to show his love and bless you how do you expect to make it in this life? Another thing I thought this forum was a place where all us bo and bb sufferers can come to and help each other with a positive attitude not negative. Just becuase you are having a bad day or are not happy with your life does not give you a right to get on here and spread negativity even if you do not believe in God you can still try and maintain a positive attitude and try and help others on here not degrade them. We are going through the same thing your going through it is not like our life is perfect and dandy but God keeps us going I know with him there is always hope and love and I know from expirience not just talking he has been there for me through all my issues and you know life could be worser but guess what it is not becuase he is in my life. Instead of people sounding all bitter maybe they should give God a chance then tell us what they think then. You ever heard that saying don't knock it till you try it lol it is true. Well unlike some people on here I apologize if I offended anyone and feeling really happy that there are more postive people on here then negative it makes coming back to this forum a good expireince everytime. I am not on here to make enemies but friends who can understand what I'm going through everyday and give me helpful advice. Take care everybody and God bless all of you even the non believers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.547 sec, (2)