CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stop Press! Breakthrough? Ozone decomposes Trimethylamine to non odorous compunds...

Views: 8,579
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,451,145

Re: Stop Press! Breakthrough? Ozone decomposes Trimethylamine to non odorous compunds...

Hi, after reading your post I decided to post what has worked for me... it is similar, only let me explain why I think H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) , hydrogen peroxide therapy would be better than O3 - Ozone , ozone...

Basically, H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) is water with an extra oxygen atom. The metabolic function of the flavin-containing monooxygenase enzyme (FMO3) is to oxygenate TMA to TMA-O, the odor-free molecule. Monooxygenation is 'the incorporation of a single atom of molecular oxygen into a substrate, the other atom being reduced to water'. And this is what H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) therapy does.

So, we want a single atom of oxygen and water O + H2O for monooxygenation. Which is H2O2

But I will definitely look into ozone more after that excellent post.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)