Seen that most people on this forum follow the Hulda Clark e liver flush, I have found this flush in the FAQ section. IS it as good, seems easier to do (not Epsom Salts )? I ahve done one yet and an nervous of making things worse etc.
Any advice very welcome.
1. For three days drink at least 4 glasses of freshly made apple juice each day. (Spaced throughout the day - morning, noon, afternoon and night) Organic Green Granny Smith apples are best. If you don't have a juicer buy 100% unsweetened apple juice (organic is best). The malic acid in apple juice helps to begin to soften and break up stones.
If you choose, you can substitute a supplement called Magnesium Malate/Malic Acid for the apple juice. Take 2 or more capsules 3 to 4 times a day for 3 days. (An added bonus, this supplement gives extra energy)
It is not necessary to be fasting. However, when you are fasting is the best time to flush.
2. On the evening of day 3, drink 2 oz. olive oil mixed with 2 oz. (Used to say 4 oz. but Dave Frahm discovered that 2 ozs. works fine) of freshly squeezed lemon juice. (Grapefruit juice can be used, but results from lemon juice are better)
3. Lie down on your right side for 20 minutes, keeping your right knees as close to your chest as you can. (This position opens the pathway to your gallbladder, so that the olive oil and lemon juice can work to dissolve and clean out any stones that have been forming. A bit of "flu-like" nausea is not unusual but will quickly pass.)
4. Before going to bed, drink a 10 to 12 oz bottle of magnesium citrate. (Purchased at the local drug store in the laxative section for under $1.29) It is very tart, I find drinking it with a straw helps a lot. (Comes in Cherry or Lemon flavors - use either)
5. When you awake the next morning (or that night) and use the bathroom, expect to pass what might be referred to as sludge. You might also pass soft, round stones of varying sizes and colors, mostly green. They float, and they look much like fuzzy, undigested peas. Some people have passed hundreds at a time.
The procedure can be repeated in a few days, or a month. As often as necessary you like.
This is condensed information from the book CANCER BATTLE PLAN SOURCEBOOK By Dave Frahm
I highly recommend this book, as it is filled with great information. Dave Frahm's wife was Anne Frahm, who cured herself of 'incurable cancer' in 5 weeks. (You can research this on the internet) The book gives details on how she achieved this, and costs only $15.00. I use all of the protocols as prevention, and have for the last 2 and a half years. My health is excellent at age 63. I'm not on any prescription meds. I just had my annual physical, and my doctor can hardly believe how healthy I am. I think she is becoming a believer in natural therapies...
In the first year, I lowered my cholesterol 120 points.
MAGNESUIM MALATE/MALIC ACID
I use a product by Source Naturals that I purchace at my local health food store. The bottle says:
yielding 416.5 MG Malic Acid
625 Mg 200 capsules
Serving size: 6 capsules
Suggested Use: 2 to 6 capsules daily with a meal
When preparing for a Liver Flush I alternate Magnesium Malate with apple juice. I drink apple juice 2 or 3 times a day and Magnesium Malate when I can't do apple juice - once or twice a day