CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm sorry folks, I'm losing my mind and need some support. Forgive me Uny for posting this here...

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
unyquity Views: 2,617
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,455,229

Re: I'm sorry folks, I'm losing my mind and need some support. Forgive me Uny for posting this here...

You don't need to ask my forgiveness :) Everybody needs help sometimes.

I'm in the middle of a couple of things I can't stop right now, but I should have a 'window' in a few hours.

In the meantime - lay out the pieces...and lay them out clearly.

What ARE your options?

What are NOT your options?

And what MIGHT be your options if you could gain 25% strength/mental clarity?

Also, I'm not trying to 'beat you up' or 'call you to accountability', but I need to know if I'm to help. What exactly (if anything) have you been doing to work on the physical aspects of your health since your last email/post?

And remember - there have been thousands of people every year that have been in far worse "places" than you, and they managed to walk away winners. So grab a box of kleenex, blow out the 'despair', get a cold wet rag, lay out all those puzzle pieces of options & not options (post them please)...and let's get you started climbing out of this hyar pit, rather than wallowing around in it! (I'm sure you're getting tired of it, eh?)

Right? Right!

Remember what Dr. Schulze says, "Sympathy comes between sh*t & syphillis in the dictionary, and I never saw it help even ONE of the thousands of patients that came through my clinic!". It's not gonna do YOU any good to wallow in self-sympathy, and it's not going to do you any good if anybody smothers you in it or throws it at you...what WILL do you some good is getting this whole thing out on the table where you can see it, start making a plan and start working the plan. Progress is a PROCESS...and a tiny lil' teaspoon CAN crack/destroy the largest dam!

Hugs aplenty!

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)