Image Embedded Re: The myth of excessive stomach acid causing heartburn

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 5,805
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,454,733

Re: The myth of excessive stomach acid causing heartburn

Good post, i tried to say that over at the other forum but kept getting banned every 10 minutes as i didnt conform to his science.

Yes, I was following that and was really getting a good laugh. I don't have to be psychic to know that you were going to be banned since you stated the protocol did not work for you. What is so ironic though is that he has been asked for the same evidence over and over that he is demanding from you. And each time it was look at the testimonials, which are not evidence. Now you give a testimonial that it did not work for you and yet he will not accept your testimonial as evidence. I have seen a lot of other people in the past post that it did not work for them either. I wonder if they have been banned also and their testimonials moved or edited to say the protocol worked? Oh well, if nothing else he just admitted himself that testimonials ARE NOT evidence so we are making progress.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.063 sec, (1)