CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How can I approach my doctor with this?

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

jurplesman Views: 1,493
Published: 9 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,429,213

Re: How can I approach my doctor with this?

You simply ask your doctor to give you B12 injections and ask for a prescription for folic acid. If he is not willing ask a different doctor. Most doctors should now be familiar with the importance of vitamin B12 and folic acid, and its relation to "mental illness" and other illnesses such cardiovascular diseases. If he is not, he he/she is not fit to be your doctor.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018

0.094 sec, (1)