CureZone   Log On   Join
Post NDE Depression

rudenski Views: 4,484
Published: 10 years ago

Post NDE Depression

I was clinically depressed for about a year after my wife left me and took my 3 children... and this was 10 years after my NDE... I remember saying over and over... i want to go home.. I want to go home...over and over... but soon I discovered that Depression was my spirits telling me I was not on the path my soul had chosen for me before I was ever born...

If we do not get our learnings done in this life then we will be tempted to fall into a whole other body again... and if the earth is gone then we might have to carnate into another world... that may or may not be more hostile than this one...

When you do go back home... hold no grudge... forgive all harm.. forgetting all harm is better... in this way you can pass upthe snares of negative self judgment that tends to pull us back down to the pit...

Leave with a smile on your face... go out with laughter.. In this way... your loved ones will not keep dragging your heavy spirits back into their life... Die well... Smile a big smile... cry tears of joy for your last tears.. Tell those around you on your way out what you are doing... when you see angels surrounding your death bed.. as you finish your flesh trip... Comfort them... and tell them not to fret... the place you are going... is more joyful than anyone ever dreamed... Live your life like you are already there and one fine day.. you will be in deed be there...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)