CureZone   Log On   Join
Doctor's Defense worked for me!

mackenzie1 Views: 2,162
Published: 11 years ago

Doctor's Defense worked for me!

Thanks to the poster who wrote:

"My brother went to an Integrative East/West Medicine clinic in Vancouver to treat his severe eczema. He was raving about this Doctor's Defense Zen Fusion Cream when I saw him. I had never seen his hands normal before, but he has perfect skin now. He used to have really bad, cracked, bleeding, gross finger tips. I used his leftover jar on my neck and scalp, totally clear skin in 3 days! Nothing has ever worked for me before! I love this stuff from Doctor's Defense. There are lots of pictures on their site if you want to research and I used a discount code that he had: TRYZEN. Not sure if code still works, but totally worth it. Good luck, I hope you get cured too!"

At this poster's suggestion, I ordered this creme, and it's great! I have had an outbreak of eczema on my hands for a few months now, and I haven't been able to pin point its cause. Usually it's caused by a new product with an ingredient that I'm allergic too, but this time, I couldn't pin point my eczema outbreak to anything but stress. At the suggestion of this poster, I ordered this creme, and it has been very soothing. I was especially pleased with how it turned my red, shiny skin areas back to my original flesh color and made them not itchy. It has a fragrance to it which which at first scared me a little since fragrances usually cause me problems, but this fragrance seems not to bother me.

Other than this creme, the only thing that has helped me has been Benadryl creme. I've read that eczema can be caused by a zinc deficiency, and Benedryl creme has zinc in it. While Benadryl has helped a lot, I haven't been able to get this episode completely under control except with this Doctor's Defense. It's a Chinese herb creme.

If anyone wants to try it, I don't have the web site available, but you can find it by Googling "Doctor's Defense."

Good luck! I know it can be miserable!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)