CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites don't scare me. I'm well armed and well informed. NO DOGMA.

goodsamaritan55 Views: 3,722
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,453,469

Parasites don't scare me. I'm well armed and well informed. NO DOGMA.

Meats, Fruits and Vegs and the air you breath has parasites and worms. I have zappers, herbal dewormers and know beam ray operators... parasites don't scare me. Learn these tools and stop being afraid of parasites when they misbehave.

And don't pollute yourself, follow hulda clark's pollution avoidance recommendations so the parasites won't get a foothold.

I deworm myself and my kids every year.

2 months on raw vegan was enough for me. Bad diet. Only good for temporary treatment.

2 months on raw fruitarian was enough for me. Bad diet. Only good for temporary treatment.

I'm on 1.6 years of raw paleo diet:
raw fruit, raw vegs, raw meat.
It feels great, it feels comfy. Best health I've ever had in my entire life.

Compared to veganism which as you can see I did not last long there.

Just to be clear with the narrow minded that I do not just eat raw meat exclusively: I also eat raw fruits and raw vegs.

I tried cooked meat paleo diet with cooked meat + raw fruit + raw vegs... inferior feeling.

No diet is set in stone. You always adjust according to how you feel and the physical development you want to achieve.

I adjust my carb, protein, fat ratio as I see fit. And I still do experiments. This week I'm experimenting with a mono diet of raw beef.

Pick the best fruit, pick the best vegs, pick the best meats!

Be smart and always ready to change.

NO DOGMA.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)