CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body odor and those little flies

Views: 11,909
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,451,583

Re: Body odor and those little flies

I thought it was just me when it came to thinking my bo was attracting flies. Ugh it is so annoying. I do believe that our bb or bo can attract flies because if you think about it flies are attracted to bad odors. For instance I am having a issue with fecal bo and flies are attracted to fecal matter naturally so if they smell it off someone they will probably be attracted to it. Or like garbage they are also attracted to that because it stinks so if someone stinks then yeah I would think they would be attracted to it. At first I thought I was being paranoid but now that I read your message it all makes sense. Everywhere I go flies tend to bother me and actually today I was thinking why are flies always around me and I assume it may be my bo. Don't be embarassed it is not your fault you can't help it. Actually I'm glad you posted that because I don't feel like I'm the only one that expierences that. Anyhow, I heard on here by a lady who was cured of bb or bo that Zinc reduces bo or bb so I just started it like two days ago and I'll keep you guys updated on if it works for me. Keep in mind though if you do decide to try it that you should take it with food in your stomach otherwise it will cause you to feel nauseated and possibly vomit because that is what happened to me the other day. I took one today though with food and I felt fine afterwards. I am also trusting my God in heaven for a solution to this bo problem and I know he will come through for me if I keep my faith in him, I know his love never fails us. God bless you and I hope your situation gets better I know with God's help it will, take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)