CureZone   Log On   Join
Stop Press! Breakthrough? Ozone decomposes Trimethylamine to non odorous compunds...

AfteraStorm Views: 11,902
Published: 11 years ago

Stop Press! Breakthrough? Ozone decomposes Trimethylamine to non odorous compunds...

Studies posted in full below:

From the First Study:

"Ammonia and trimethylamine was converted to nitrate and nitromethane by ozonation, respectively."

From the Second Study:

"...and (6) oxidation of malodorous trimethylamine (initial salivary concentration 78 ± 23 mM) to its corresponding, non-malodorous N-oxide."

From the Third study:

"preliminary investigations were carried out to determine the effectiveness of ozone in destroying the methylamines, in particular trimethylamine, which is the most offensive of the three methylamines.

Trimethylamine in the unionised form reacts most readily with ozone. Good conversion of trimethylamine to the non-odorous oxidation product could be achieved with..."

Commentary:

Maybe this isn't a 'cure' but it might be a really effective way to help your body metabolise trimethylamine. I can personally say drinking 03 water has helped me massively, after spending thousands on semi-effective or useless remedies. I'm pretty much free of whatever condition I had. I never got tmau tested but had all the symptoms.

I don't have time to get into the suppression of ozone but I will tell you that it has been used in Europe, especially Germany for decades and is on record as being one of the safest healing methods out there.

I have not listed any ozone devices or practitioners so people will know I'm genuine. If you are paranoid enough to think I'm taking kickbacks then I suggest you lay off the coffee and get join the paranoia forum as well.

There is much more out there: This is all from a Google search of Trimethylamine and Ozone. I suggest more people do searches.

I would appreciate it if someone could email this to the tmau boards and foundations out there.

Good Luck and blessings to All of you

Studies:

***ONE***

From http://www.ozmotics.com/ozone-applications/water-treatment.aspx

Abstract

Activated carbon, ozonation and aerated biofilters were applied to eliminate odor-causing compounds that occur in wastewater and effluents from the activated sludge process. Odorous organics used in this experiment were sulfur containing odorous compounds which include carbon disulfide, methyl mercaptan, dimethyl sulfide and dimethyl disulfide, and nitrogen containing compounds such 45 ammonia, trimethylamine, dimethylamine and n-propylamine. The removal of sulfur containing odorous compounds by activated carbon, was very effective compared to nitrogen containing compounds under the same experimental conditions. Sulfur containing substances were oxidized with ozone rapidly, while the reaction of low aliphatic amines with ozone occurred slowly. Methane sulfonic acid was converted from methyl mercaptan through dimethyl disulfide by ozonation.

Ammonia and trimethylamine was converted to nitrate and nitromethane by ozonation, respectively. More than 50% of the sulfur and nitrogen containing malodorants were removed by acclimated microorganisms in an aerated biofilter at about 30 mm of hydraulic retention time.

***TWO***

http://iadr.confex.com/iadr/2002SanDiego/techprogram/abstract_20462.htm

4109 Oxidative Modification of Salivary Biomolecules with Therapeutic Levels of Ozone
A. CLAXSON, C. SMITH, M. TURNER, C. SILWOOD, E. LYNCH, and M. GROOTVELD, Queens University, Belfast, United Kingdom
Objectives: Previous studies have demonstrated that ozone (O3) exerts a powerful bactericidal action towards S. mutans, together with further micro-organisms associated with primary root carious lesions. Therefore, the application of O3 - Ozone in dental practices may serve as a viable and convenient means of treating dental caries. In this study we have employed high field proton (1H) NMR spectroscopy to evaluate the oxidising actions of O3 - Ozone towards salivary biomolecules.

Methods: Unstimulated human saliva specimens were collected from 12 patients and each of them was divided into two equivalent volumes (0.60 ml). The first of these was treated with O3 - Ozone [1] for a period of 10s, and the second group served as controls. Samples were then subjected to 1H NMR analysis at an operating frequency of 600.13 MHz.

Results: In addition to the complete oxidative consumption of salivary pyruvate (mean ± s.e. salivary level prior to treatment 1.75 ± 0.62 mM) and partial oxidation of methionine, results acquired revealed (1) marked elevations in the concentration of formate (a product derived from the oxidation of carbohydrates), (2) substantial reductions in lactate level (up to 92%) via its oxidation to pyruvate, which in turn is oxidised to acetate and CO2, (3) the oxidation of 3-D-hydroxybutyrate to acetoacetate, which liberates acetone on decomposition, (4) the generation of allantoin from salivary urate (up to levels of 40 mM), (5) the production of low-molecular-mass saccharide fragments from hyaluronate, and (6) oxidation of malodorous trimethylamine (initial salivary concentration 78 ± 23 mM) to its corresponding, non-malodorous N-oxide.

Conclusions: 1H NMR analysis provides a wealth of information regarding the nature and extent of salivary biomolecule oxidation by O3 which are of much relevance to its potential therapeutic actions in the oral environment."

***THREE*** (PDF)

http://www.wrc.org.za/downloads/watersa/1977/Water%20SA%20Vol%203-No3%20July%...

Trimethylamine in the unionised form reacts most readily with ozone. Good conversion of trimethylamine to the non-odorous oxidation product could be achieved with a 1 : 1,5 ratio of amine to ozone when ozone was passed into a packed tower through which an alkaline solution of the amine was flowing.

The obvious treatment to avoid odour is to maintain the
effluent acidic, but for various reasons a technique which would destroy or permanently alter the amines to non-odorous
compounds was preferred.
As ozone may be produced on site and because of the many
advantages it appears to have over other oxidants including
chlorine and hydrogen peroxide, preliminary investigations
were carried out to determine the effectiveness of ozone in
destroying the methylamines, in particular trimethylamine,
which is the most offensive of the three methylamines.

So have I found the cure?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (4)