CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do I get rid of stomach swelling due to kidney problems

btm66 Views: 2,240
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 14,499

Re: How do I get rid of stomach swelling due to kidney problems

Hi, The doctor did a few things. She was the third doctor I went to before anyone diagnosed me. I was having this discharge not like the yeast infections I was use to having most of my life. I would get these clumps of discharge which started after my second C-section and continually increased and got greener. One doctor told me that I had bacterial vaginitis, which I did have some of. But after a year and increasing amounts and color, I went to another doctor and she said upon first look, "I'm almost 100% sure it is yeast." It was yeast, but also some bacteria. She treated me for both.

She wouldn't give me Diflucan, which is what I wanted, b/c she said it was more expensive. So she gave me ketoconazole in 200 mg tablets and told me to split them in half and take one a day. I've did that since Sept. Not religiously. That wasn't doing it fast enough, I guess, so she painted my insides with gentian violet on two separate occasions.

There are natural antifungals, olive leaf, caprylic acid, pau'darco, etc. Plus, he needs to replace the good bacteria lost in his jut with a probotic. Garden of Life and Natren, I think are the best, but any are better than none.

There is so much info. to take in that I really don't know where to start first. I'm going to start with the Incurables, then Master Cleanse, and maybe I'll read about Hulda Clark s and do hers if need be.

Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.812 sec, (1)