CureZone   Log On   Join
Making Int. Formula #2...

t_montreal Views: 968
Published: 10 years ago

Making Int. Formula #2...

Hi Y'all,

Forgive me if this question has already been asked! I made some of the formula just now, and notice that it is quite a bit more gritty in texture than what I have ordered from Dr.Schulze. I ground everything together, including the flax and marshmallow root, which was like bark when I got it. I also ground fennel seeds instead of peppermint. I also am wondering, can I add cayenne to the mix? I notice Dr.Schulze has it listen on the jar, but the directions I found from the newsletter omitted it....and I happen to have Dr.Schulze's cayenne so might as well! Just wondering how much to add...

Oh and I also asked Inyquity this in an e-mail and will surely hear back soon, but I got the clay from Frontier herbs, which is all they had at my health food store...its white, and I am wondering if this is okay for internal use.

Thank you!

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)