CureZone   Log On   Join
Humaworm after laser eye surgery, and storage question

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
flyinion Views: 1,045
Published: 12 years ago

Humaworm after laser eye surgery, and storage question

I'm guessing this may be a question for RG but I'm wondering if anyone has any idea how long after laser eye surgery (vision correction) I should wait before taking a round of Humaworm? Specifically I had PRK not Lasik so I have a longer healing period, not sure if Humworm will interfere in any way with that. It's not something I'm comfortable asking the surgeon about so hoping I can get a definitive answer from RG or someone else who might be familiar with something like this.

My other question is whether or not I need to order a new batch. I had ordered a batch a few months ago intending to start in February. I miscalculated and thought I was a month early so I stuck it in the fridge for a month then took it out intending to use it. I never got around to it and it has been sitting in a dark pantry since. Is it any good still?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)