CureZone   Log On   Join
What do you reccomend to heal the body in the Event of Mandatory vaccination?

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Boldyloxx Views: 1,930
Published: 12 years ago

What do you reccomend to heal the body in the Event of Mandatory vaccination?

Hi Dr. Mom-- I am so thrilled to meet you here! I purchased your VCR tape collection on herbal healing from the Barefoot Herbalist over a year ago. I havnt been on the Curezone forums for awhile, but coming back am thrilled to see you have a forum!

My question is -- in the event our president enforces mandatory vaccination for this over-hyped swine flu the World Health Organization has declared a level 6 Pandemic already, what can a person do to detox and assist the body to recover from this vaccination assault?

I know that these vaccines have aluminum and mercury in them, as well as formaldehyde, to name just a few toxins. From what I understand, president Obama is planning on having everyone vaccinated with THREE vaccines at once--- one for the 'ordinary yearly influenza, and two for this swine flu.

Baxter Inc is already making them and they are making them extreemly quickly without testing them. Obama spent $300,000 Billion on them for the United States. When Bush was in office, he passed some bills that take away our rights to refuse a vaccine in the event of a "pandemic"

I am extreemly ticked off at this whole scenerio. I read a report where they said that "naturally there will be some expected human wastage" referring to the expected deaths caused by this vaccine.

I live with two elderly parents that are healthy right now-- but what can I do for them and myself if we are forced these stupid vaccines?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)