CureZone   Log On   Join
Dra Clark

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
lalueza Views: 3,237
Published: 12 years ago

Dra Clark

I would like to know if it is possible to know the address and telephone number of the Dra. Clark's Clinic, Century Nutrition. I am a girl of Spain, i know one doc. that he is in contact with the Dra. Clark.
I did the flush liver five times, but i drank 1/2 liter of oil of olive and more than 1/2 liter of grapefruit juice, since then i am ill i think i am intoxicated, i went some docs. but they don't give solution, the analitic go well except bilirrubina is less than normal, but i am ill, my nails have changed of colour now they are white, i have pain in the liver, i am very tired all time, Small veins have gone out for me in legs and arms and many red freckles, i think is a serious trouble i want to do a biopsia of the liver. i am very worried i think that i can have cirrhosis, never before i drank and my life was healthy, It is possible that so many quantity has provoked a poisoning as of medicines.
Can someone help me?Thank you very much and benedictions

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.187 sec, (1)