CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Molly's DE Face mask

spudlydoo Views: 10,949
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,447,884

Re: Molly's DE Face mask

I have found that silica is the best thing for treating severe excema or psorisis. I have suffered most of my life with psorisis (or excema as it was once diagnosed). When I began to supplement with Iodine , magnesium, selenium and vitamin C, the excema cleared from most of my body, but never actually disappeared, I was still getting break outs of it.

I began to supplement with silica for a damaged knee joint, (which is now completely pain and swelling free), and one of the side effects of this has been the complete disappearance of the excema(psorisis), from my entire body. After 2 months on the silica supplement I have not seen any return of the excema.

It is now my belief that excema or psorisis is a form of connective tissue disorder, I have no scientific proof of this, only my observations.

BTW I have experienced all of the benefits that Hv posted as well.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)