Re: Soy is very bad for you

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 2,160
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,444,864

Re: Soy is very bad for you

Why do you keep posting propaganda websites as "evidence"? These are not evidence of anything.

Do you realize how many common, healthy foods we consume on a daily basis that are higher in phytoestrogens than soy? Yams, flax seed, seaweeds, peas.......

And she mentioned evening primrose oil, which can definitely play havoc on the hormones. But she is going to ignore all these facts and blame soy all because she also read some phony propaganda site.

And think about the herbs used to TREAT cancer. Do you know how many of them are phytoestrogen sources. Red clover blossom for example contains the same exact phytoestrogens as soy, PLUS two others. Yet, I don't see any of these propaganda sites warning against red lover blossom. Or flax, or broccoli, or seaweeds, garlic, onions, cloves, cilantro, turmeric.....

This is why propaganda sites are worthless as evidence. They twist information to fit their viewpoint. Just like the videos you posted about amalgams. I love how they took a fresh amalgam in a glass jar sealed tight so no mercury vapor could escape then used a sniffer to show how much mercury there was. Well DUH!!! They must think the general public is pretty stupid! Well I guess some people are because they are falling for it.

As for as the thyroid goes, again they are being VERY misleading. Goitergens are inactivated by cooking or fermentation. Again, soy products are fermented or cooked. When was the last time you have seen someone eat raw unfermented soybeans?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)