CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Simethicone and enzymes may help fecal odor

Views: 3,748
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,443,943

Re: Simethicone and enzymes may help fecal odor

I'm sorry to hear about that ignorant rude remark that one guy made. I was told that I smelled like something died that did not say it to my face as well they were passing by my house as I was standing outside and go something smells dead around here and I knew they were talking about me since I am starting to get use to the rude reamrks since I've been dealing with this for two years now. I also shower regularly and have very good hygiene but lol sometimes all you can do is laugh to yourself instead of cry like I use to all the time. I have laughed my butt off sometimes becuase I'll be outside standing with my friends and ofcourse I'm the one with the bo issue and people passing by will give us a crazy look like trying to figure out who is the one with the bo and I'll start cracking up beucase sometimes it is just hard to keep a straight face when those type of situations occur. Lol we will get through this at least you have a sense of humor to keep you going. I mean it is definitly not funny that we have to suffer with this everyday but sometimes you just have to have a good laugh intead of letting idots get to you. Take care of yourself and God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.141 sec, (1)