CureZone   Log On   Join
What do you do ??

Earthangel-4-JC Views: 1,115
Published: 14 years ago

What do you do ??

When you recieve an email like this

Subject: Dr. visit

It was not a good report from the Dr. yesterday. He has taken Norm off his Nexavar (chemo ) tablets. There isn't anymore they can do for him. Today Hospice came and explained everything to us. They have started with safety items, lining up different help for us and much more support.
He kept his sense of humor during the whole meeting. He is doing fine and has accepted what is happening to his body.
He has placed our God as number one in control. He has great faith and it makes it so much easier for me to accept this challenge we are going through, at the present time.
We again thank each and everyone of you for your great support. It has helped us through this valley. And again we will continue on our upward climb. God is our Love and He gives us the strength we need, each and everyday.
In His Most Loving Name, Jesus
Norm & Arline

Norm has Liver cancer He and his wife are a wonderful Christain couple we got to know awhile back befor we found a new church family. When he first learned of his illness I sent them info of curezone and Tony's forum But they choose the medical route. I will send them the info again and pray they haven't totally given up hope .Those of you who pray please stand in agreement with me that the good Lord open their eyes to alternatives that may help . This upsets me to no end that people can be so closed minded . URRRR!!!! Renee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

2.875 sec, (1)