CureZone   Log On   Join
at the dentist today

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
sjymusic Views: 1,781
Published: 13 years ago

at the dentist today

I have been off work since September with a wide range of problems including Arthritis (especially knees and hips), food intolerances , insomnia and chronic fatigue, muscle weakness, and some psychological problems too. I have sorted out the food intolerances (all grains) and I think I am on top of a yeast infection I had, but the Arthritis and the insomnia just get worse. I went to the dentist first about a root canal I had had done back in 2002. The crown came off in the autumn and, after reading about infected canals, I thought it might be worth getting checked. The dentist was more concerned about my Amalgam fillings though. I have thirteen altogether.
He put the crown back on the root canal today having xrayed for infection in the bone. It's too high at the moment but he said he would change that next time.
He confirmed that the methyl mercury is released mostly when eating, or drinking hot things. I have also noticed strange electrical sensations in the teeth when I am eating foods and was wondering if there might not be some truth in the idea that sitting in front of a computer screen a lot might cause electrical charges in the metal fillings which would increase the discharge - just a thought.
He is doing the first Amalgam replacement on thursday. He does not use masks - just suction - and insists that there will be no drilling into the Amalgam itself but all around it. My feeling is that this may cause the collapse of quite a few of my teeth as they are heavily patched already. I am determined not to let him do root canals if this happens.
I have ordered chlorella to use as a chelation on the day (if its arrived by then) and I will just have to hope for the best. I thought it might be of interest to people wondering about whether to get amalgam replacements so I will use this forum to write up what happens over the next month or so. The problem over this treatment is that there are just not enough stories of people recovering afterwards . . . . are there any? or is it just that, once they are better, they can't be bothered to tell us about it? curezone sometimes feels like the Blind leading the Blind. (the Ill leading the Ill - with no Exit anyway)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)