CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Molly's Big Fat Lips

Molly Bloom Views: 3,722
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,442,475

Re: Molly's Big Fat Lips

I will tell you never, ever to use Iodine or Oil of Oregano straight on your skin....uh yeah, I think I'd had a few glasses of wine when I had that brilliant idea.

I have a lot of hyper pigmentation. Eventually I may go for some laser later in life, but maybe not. I'll keep trying the retinol which is seriously the only thing that has made a big difference is skin texture and wrinkles I have used. I read somewhere that retinol works synergistically with Vit C, so I got some heavy duty Vit C serum at the health food store and dumped an entire test tube into it. My skin did peel the whole time I used it, but within 3 days of stopping I was no longer peeling.

But the hyper-pigmentation continues. My cross to bear.

When I make my special cream, I use everything that would create moisture. So I layer things that would exfoliate with things that would be moisturizing. I love the salicylic acid wash. It doesn't dry out the skin at all. The reason I discovered that is in the olden times we used to do what is called an "asprin mask". You let a few aspirins melt in some warm water and then apply and leave on for 20 minutes. Your skin is so darn soft after that, it was amazing. That was until I discovered curezone and realized I was absorbing all that aspirin into my system!!

Another fun place to go is Mountain Rose Herbs. They have some great clays that you can mix actives into for really cool masks.

The thing that really created a difference in my skin was my infrared sauna. That cleans out my pores like it's no ones business.

So Ms. 3-slight-lines-on-her-face.....I'm sure you don't need to be doing all this stuff like us hard as leather face women.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.422 sec, (1)