CureZone   Log On   Join
Try dry brushing also

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
summerhaunt Views: 2,048
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,441,093

Try dry brushing also

In addition to working with elimination and water, and the rebounding, you could try dry brushing (especially the problem lymph area). I do both, but I'm bad and am not regular about it. I definitely notice a difference even as quickly as 5 minutes after. Five minutes after I dry brush, I feel a sore and itchy feeling inside my throat like when I've been exposed to airborne irritants. When I dry brush, the last thing I'm brushing are the lymph glands under the jaw line, so I'm not sure if it's the body-wide lymph that gets the throat irritation or if it's an immediate effect from dry dry brushing the lymph glands under the jaw. I'm betting it's them though, because if I only have time for maybe dry brushing the lower body I don't get the throat irritation. For me, the dry brushing is definitely stirring something up.

As a side comment: I see big improvements in my skin health and less water retention and edema throughout my body after I do a dry brushing, which says to me that it's helping my body get rid of some nasty stuff. I also dropped 20 pounds over 3 months just from dry brushing and eating as natural as I can (no real reduction in the amount of food I'd eaten and no additional exercise besides the occasional rebounding). It makes me think a lot of my excess weight is caused by holding on to lymph fluids and other toxins. I'm currently on a plateau on the weight loss, but I also feel like my body is in the middle of trying to deal with ridding itself of a lot of toxic wastes at the moment (been killing off a lot the last two months with colloidal silver and oxygen therapies), and my sleep has been awful recently due to work schedule, which definitely hinders weight loss.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)