CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Copper Chlorophyllin - liquid or capsule form ?

Views: 5,768
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,441,341

Re: Copper Chlorophyllin - liquid or capsule form ?

Hi are you talking about chorophyll because if you are I also tried that and it did not work much for me; but it is good for your health so I continue to take it anyway. A doctor told me that sometimes Body Odor s come from not having anough probiotics in your body so because I can't afford to buy the probiotic pills I'm trying the all natural way which is just plain yogurt which contains probiotics; but it has to be plain so not flavored yogurt at least that is what the doctor told me. I am also trying apple vinegar cider putting it in all the areas of my body where the sweat and Body Odor come from and I just started trying it so I'm still testing it myself to see if it really works. I read somewhere that apple cider vinegar helps eliminate bad odors. So those are two options you could try if you want. I hope you find the answers you are looking for. Bye the wayI think you can buy the probiotic pills at like a health store. God bless and take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)