CureZone   Log On   Join
Now Reading The Acid Alkaline Balance Diet by Felicia Drury Kliment

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

I Feel Healthy Again!
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sy...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
More
lisamorrison12 Views: 5,304
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 143,955

Now Reading The Acid Alkaline Balance Diet by Felicia Drury Kliment

This author knows her stuff. It's a cheap book and well worth the price. Right now I am focusing on weight loss. I feel like if I can lose 100 pounds of lard then maybe things will start to balance out on the hormone front. If not, I will tackle the hormone problem then. But the most important thing is the weight. I think balancing Ph is really assisting me in losing weight. It is so frustrating to starve and not lose weight, or to lose it very slowly. I was on The Master Cleanse for 3 days. The first couple of days I lost 6 pounds, then the next day - nothing! I know everyone says that your body needs time to adjust, etc., etc., but I think that's bull. A body that is well functioning will lose weight when deprived of food. Skinny people often lose weight more quickly than those of us who need to lose it. I am using Garden of Life's Perfect Food every evening at least 1 hour after dinner. It's a great supplement, and I feel it is very alkalizing. I also drink lime/lemon juice in my water during the daytime. I adjust my diet as I need to in order to lose weight. Right now I am skipping breakfast or taking Perfect Food, having a high protein lunch, and eating a sensible dinner such as whole-grain rice, a meat and a vegetable. I have also just started taking digestive enzymes to improve my digestion of food. I've lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks, and my goal is to lose at least 100 pounds. I also believe Liver Cleansing is important and hope to get in some gallbladder flushes soon. One supplement I highly recommend for Liver Cleansing is Stone Free. I am going to try Vaxa's Buffer pH to see if that will help as well. I am very acidic on the Ph test papers whenver I test, often in the 5.5 range. Oh, and another thing, my hormone levels were tested several years ago and my DHEA level was off the charts for a man, much less a woman. The doctor was clueless as to how to treat this.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

This author knows her stuff. It's a cheap book and well worth the price. Right now I am focusing on weight loss. I feel like if I can lose 100 pounds of lard then maybe things will start to balance out on the hormone front. If not, I will tackle the hormone problem then. But the most important thing is the weight. I think balancing Ph is really assisting me in losing weight. It is so frustrating to starve and not lose weight, or to lose it very slowly. I was on The Master Cleanse for 3 days. The first couple of days I lost 6 pounds, then the next day - nothing! I know everyone says that your body needs time to adjust, etc., etc., but I think that's bull. A body that is well functioning will lose weight when deprived of food. Skinny people often lose weight more quickly than those of us who need to lose it. Anyway, I am using Garden of Life's Perfect Food every evening at least 1 hour after dinner. It's a great supplement, and I feel it is very alkalizing. I also drink lime/lemon juice in my water during the daytime. I adjust my diet as I need to in order to lose weight. Right now I am skipping breakfast or taking Perfect Food, having a high protein lunch, and eating a small, sensible dinner such as whole-grain rice, a meat and a vegetable. I have also just started taking digestive enzymes to improve my digestion of food. I've lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks, and my goal is to lose at least 100 pounds. I also believe Liver Cleansing is important and hope to get in some gallbladder flushes soon. One supplement I highly recommend for liver cleansing is Stone Free.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)