CureZone   Log On   Join
Update on MMS vs tapeworms

Views: 1,565
Published: 13 years ago

Update on MMS vs tapeworms

Received the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement last monday and started at 1/2 drop just for the sake of not knowing what to expect. WOW is all I can say. I felt movement everywhere. Places I never expected them to be. I continued at same dose 2 times a day at 2/3 water and slowly upped to 5-6 drops at the end of the week. I had such die-off I could not stand without feeling like I would pass-out at that current dose. I do still have them in my head but I know not as many. That is why the low dose I think is beneficial for the dieing in the head and the unexpected response from them. I am now stopped for a time to do clean-up with L-cysteine and plan to continue back on the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement shortly. I plan to start back at 2 drops and see how I go for a time. I still feel at least 2 in my head and hope to eradicate them shortly. I have not passed anything worm wise but had diarrhea at the larger dose. I actually had ice cream today with out feeling anything move in my intestines. Normally this would cause them to have a party down there. I hope this helps. I plan to continue on this!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)