CureZone   Log On   Join
Freaked Out on Day 4 of Albenza

parahell Views: 1,759
Published: 12 years ago

Freaked Out on Day 4 of Albenza

So, I had to come off Albenza today after only 4 days.

I became tortured and SO much pain in my stomach that I nearly went to the hospital. The crying and anxiety was so out of control that I broke down. My family had to drive in and help me from out of town, that's how much of a mess I was.

I also had some hair coming out and that freaked me out as well.

I feel SO ill, I don't know what I can do.

Eating the large amounts of fat it takes to take the Albenza was also making me feel sick.

My acid reflux got so bad and I felt like vomiting all the time. I can't get rid of this super FULL feeling in my belly, like I ate a huge meal. Maybe it's all the fat I had to consume.

Please don't be disappointed in me for quiting so early.

I just don't know where to go from here.

Today I expelled a white (but dead) worm. I saved him but don't feel strong enough to take it out of the jar right now and take a photo to help with identification.

Maybe when I feel stronger, I will be able.

I just can't take this anymore. My family left to go home and my stomach is in so much pain. I need to jump in the shower and go to bed. This is pure torture.

God Help Me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)