CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is the Candida gone? When to stop Diflucan/Flucanazole?

BrendaStar963 Views: 19,318
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,437,060

Re: Is the Candida gone? When to stop Diflucan/Flucanazole?

I have been battling the candida overgrowth now for almost a year. I am somewhat better. I had no idea that this is what I have had now for most of my adult life. Last year in July I had a severe rash break out under my breasts. Went to the dr. she took one look at it and said "Oh, you have a yeast infection." The pain from this rash kept me home from work for two days. Pain worse that childbirth. Telling my daughter what was happening, she said "Mom, I bet you have candida". The dr. wanted me to take Diflucan/Flucanazole, I refused this because I did not want to put another drug in my body. I did get an anti-fungal cream - not alot of help. Started doing research on the web and here at curezone. Did 3-Lac for awhile - did not like the ingredients and stopped taking it. Found a site called Hummaworm. This is a site for getting rid of parasites. Go to hummaworm.com you will get some great information. I have taken two rounds of the cleanse. In the meantime I have had a lot of "die off" mainly with rashes. My face is the latest attack site. One thing I found that helps is when the itching gets severe and nothing helps - I put a cold compress on the itching and this is immediate relief. Like the above poster stated, we get immune to the same thing and you have to change. After the hummaworm (which is for a 30 day period - then 90 days before doing another) I have been taking collodial silver, Amazon A-F - www.rain-tree.com - got alot of die off from this. Plan on doing grapefruit seed extract etc. I now know in my teen years when I had the rash on my hands and really bad stomach (which I still have but is much better) I was fighting candida. Was given a lot of antibotics for ear, throat infections etc and not eating right - it was all building up in my body. I than God all the time for the rash under my breasts or I would have kept going and it would have possibly led to cancer or some other devestating disease. I immediately changed my eating habits. I always say I am not on a diet, I have changed the way I eat. I have lost three pant sizes - I exercise and feel so much better. Curezone has given me a lot of support. You just have to be patient and change the way you are doing things. Good luck - remember have patience and be kind to yourself!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (2)