CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could someone please tell me what just came out of me after my Pineapple/Pepita Parasite Flush?

VespaChick Views: 5,173
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,437,084

Re: Could someone please tell me what just came out of me after my Pineapple/Pepita Parasite Flush?

Right, well the one COULD have been a psyllium pill. I opened it, and it had what SORT OF looked like dust (or husks) inside.

BUT THE REST, I have no idea! The contents were pretty mushy--some microscopic kind of contents which could have been anything. And like I said, I haven't been taking supplements lately and none that shape. I really doubt these were undigested vitamins.

And like I said, I've passed them before during Liver Flushes. Still puzzled. Meanwhile, I feel quite wrecked from having done just two days of this Pineapple/Pepita fast. Though it could also be the die-off or the Diflucan and/or too much time in the sauna. Probably doing too much all at once.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.721 sec, (1)